Xe Đạp KIRK SPEAKS: Minnesota

Thảo luận trong 'Diễn Đàn Mua Bán' bắt đầu bởi Caleby, 23/9/24 lúc 13:48.

1. Caleby

Caleby New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    Thứ hai
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nữ
    Ugh. Yet another 12 months, one more likelihood for the Iowa soccer employees in the direction of earn the Huge 10 West department down the drain. And simply together with in just preceding many years, it irritating towards aspiration around what might consist of been. And nevertheless, the year moves upon. As he often does, Kirk Ferentz fulfilled with the media yesterday forward of this weekend matchup: the.undefeated, No. 9 inside of the nation, Minnesota Golden Gophers? Oh. Ultimate 7 days I explained there was no probability they would earn the Large 10 West. This 7 days.I nonetheless imagine that! I odor an unhappy inside the drinking water at Kinnick Stadium this weekend. Notice why? Due to the fact this activity is generally meaningless, and that signifies Iowa will engage in its perfect activity of the year. Nevertheless what does Kirk believe that? Let watch! Verify out the comprehensive transcript below. KIRK FERENTZ: Minnesota will come inside in this article 9-0. theye acquired it, taking part in properly within just all 3 pieces, and that where by our interest is directly at this time. Theye a substantial, bodily soccer employees, particularly upon the offensive entrance. They incorporate a large offensive line.

Nếu chưa có nick trên 6giay.vn thì dùng nick facebook bình luận nhé
  • Chia sẻ trang này