Linh tinh How my patient brought his marriage back on track by combating ED (A Marriage Counselor’s Narrative)

Thảo luận trong 'Diễn Đàn Mua Bán' bắt đầu bởi The Lotus Biotech, 29/5/24.

Thẻ:
  1. The Lotus Biotech

The Lotus Biotech New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    30/10/23
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nam
    Hello everyone!

I understand that life can be challenging at times, and I sincerely hope that you're all managing to stay positive despite any difficulties you may be facing.

Today, I am here to share with you the story of one of the strong couples who came to me for couple counseling sessions when their marriage hit rock bottom. Obviously, I won't be taking any names for anonymous reasons. Still, as a marriage counselor, I find it essential to share the struggles of that couple with you, as the reason is something that, unfortunately, a lot of men, particularly those in their 40s, are dealing with at present.

Yes, it's the persistent lack of physical intimacy, and no, the reason is not monotony or lack of interest and drive, but it's Erectile Dysfunction. John and Linda (Names Changed) were both in their mid-thirties and have been happily married for 15 years now. There were no compatibility issues as such, and things were smooth until a year back. This is a situation that many couples, like John and Linda, find themselves in.

Things started to go haywire in the bedroom. John couldn't physically satisfy his wife despite his strong desire to do so. Although the fire was there, and romance was alive, the ability to get and maintain an erection during coitus was something he suddenly found himself struggling with. At first, he assumed it was because of the stress pileup due to the extreme workload in his office. But then, as the frequency of these episodes increased, John began to doubt his potency. However, Linda perplexed in her mind, thought the reason behind him not being able to get an erection was that John's interest in her had faded away and that he might be cheating on her.

And, yes, people, this is where the two of them, differing in opinion and struggling with a lack of physical intimacy, found themselves at loggerheads. There were constant arguments, fights, and hurling of taunts and accusations at each other. Their marriage was on the verge of miserably failing when they decided to go for couple counseling together. That is when they contact me for guidance and therapy!

As a certified marriage counselor for more than 20 years now, I have dealt with all kinds of couples, disagreements, path-ups, divorces, and umpteenth reasons for potential conflict between couples. John's and Linda's story was familiar, so I knew exactly where to start. So, the first thing I did was ask John to see an Andrologist for his erection issues. At the same time, simultaneously I advised both of them. As anticipated, it was Erectile Dysfunction.

Well, the couple panicked for apparent reasons. But I, along with the Andrologist John had been seeing, comforted them by explaining the possible reasons and factors that might have led to this and that treating ED is possible! The best part is that the couple's love was so strong it had no bounds. Linda started feeling guilty for doubting John's character and love for her. That is where I jumped in and assured her that the feelings she struggled with back then were perfectly normal. Now that everything is clear, focusing on the way forward is better.

The doctor prescribed ED pills to John for his current impotence as medical tests were running in the background. He recommends Orgie 20mg Tadalafil Strips to assist him with gaining and maintaining an erection with ample foreplay during coital activity. One of these Tadalafil orally disintegrating is strips meant to be kept on the tongue, preferred 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. It is essential to let it sit there and dissolve on its own. The best part about this form of medication is that the drug is absorbed more quickly from these strips than from any other form of orally administered medication.

Tadalafil, a PDE-5 inhibitor, works by easing up the smooth muscles in the penile tissues, expanding the blood vessels to draw in more blood in that area, thus helping men get and maintain an erection. After thoroughly analyzing your medical and drug history, condition, and needs, your doctor will adjust your Tadalafil 20mg dosage.

Okay, I won't bore you with unnecessary medical explanations and will cut this technical jargon short. The crux is, upon using these Orgie 20mg Tadalafil Strips, the couple welcomed a surge of physical intimacy, "Orgie," and satisfaction back into their lives! Having their needs finally met by each other was a massive relief for them.

So folks, do not shy about getting a penile examination done in case you are dealing with similar issues, trouble getting an erection, and seeing your intimate life turn into jeopardy. ED is a prevalent condition, but it is manageable and treatable. There are many medications like these Tadalafil oral strips (On prescription only!) and surgical options available to help you regain your confidence back in the bedroom.

Nếu chưa có nick trên 6giay.vn thì dùng nick facebook bình luận nhé
  • Chia sẻ trang này