Học hành Sample IELTS Writing Task 2: Topic: A live performance

Thảo luận trong 'Diễn Đàn Mua Bán' bắt đầu bởi IELTS Lingo, 30/11/21.

1. IELTS Lingo

IELTS Lingo Member

Tham gia ngày:
    11/11/21
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Xem thêm:

Cách viết thư yêu cầu trong IELTS General Writing Task 1

Sample IELTS Writing Task 2: Topic: A live performance
    Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Many people enjoy watching a live event broadcasted on TV. However, I agree with the idea that it is more interesting and exciting to go to these events than watching a broadcasted version on TV.

On the one hand, there are many reasons why many people prefer a live performance broadcasted on TV. They might find inconvenience in buying tickets or preparing a travelling plan to execute their attendance. Others might find it difficult to enjoy the performance if they are afraid of the so-called unpleasant environment or the risk of injury when being in crowded places. In addition, those watching TV broadcasted events are likely to see more parts of a show more clearly thanks to the intention of the TV director and movements of cameramen. In contrast, the seating arrangement can greatly affect the comfort of seeing the whole show if the seats are far from the stage or playground.

On the other hand, people who think watching events on TV is more enjoyable might ignore a sense of participation and interaction given by attending a live performance. Firstly, the atmosphere in the auditorium evokes excitement and amusement that attendees could not experience if watching at home. For example, going to a football match is not only watching players and goals but also being a part of the cheering crowd to warm the environment, and this eagerness to be a part of the spectacle draws me to the stadium quite often. Secondly, it is a chance to interact with the performers and show our appreciation. I have never forgotten the moment when the audiences, myself included, gave the orchestra a enthusiastic standing ovation for their splendid performance in a live concert I attended last year. Frankly, I certainly find it hard to have the same emotion and experience if watching at home.

In conclusion, I think liking and disliking vary between people. Some people might find contentment in watching a broadcasted event on TV, but I am delighted to attend events in a live show.

Nếu chưa có nick trên 6giay.vn thì dùng nick facebook bình luận nhé
  • Chia sẻ trang này